Madness Elimination 2 Madness Elimination 2

nice man

u have flash tallent and ur only 14, u could go far, i can do flash but i never have the time, my only advice is get ur own ideas, dont copy over peoples. nice job with this thow.

Splurgle responds:

*Sigh* How many times must I say this? I AM original. I am just giving madness a shot. Is that a big deal?

CU-Comic Con Special 06 CU-Comic Con Special 06

i dont know why people slate these

i was hoping u guys would do another one of these, and andy for such a big buff dude as u can see in the kush-lash video seems to have the mentle age of a 5 year old, also seen in the kushlash video, troopac rules, if u guys make another dvd u gota stick these on it, and a documentry on u guys, hmm what where when?

nice slideshow, hope to see more

CU-St. Paddy's Special CU-St. Paddy's Special

nice

loved it :D hope u guys do another comic con short this year, that was awsome

(2006) Klay Kamping! (2006) Klay Kamping!

warming up for my order of klayworld

im in england so i dont know how long it will take, i ordered last week waaaaaaaaaaaaaa could be ages :'( this will hopefully keep me goin till it comes. ooooooo the antisipation

CU-Holiday Special 05 CU-Holiday Special 05

SACK!

rofl love all of these i was hopin 2 an xmas CU yay, u guys rock i WILL buy a CU DVD i must

Lemmings Lemmings

its unique

thats why its good, gj

CU-Thanksgiving Special CU-Thanksgiving Special

thats not offensive.....

loooool love all of these good work yet again

Mortal Kombat Mishaps 2 Mortal Kombat Mishaps 2

nice

the runniong scene were they r all on a track an field or sumit is the only part that made me lagth out loud, its was all nicely done thow, sounds was out of a wake a little bit but over all its good, ncie job :)

CU-Halloween Special CU-Halloween Special

heh heh, bean bag

candy, costumes, and an excuse for girls 2 dress like sluts LOL! the same over here in england they all do it, im not complaining thow :P

CU- Flim Flam CU- Flim Flam

yay another CU mini movie

thows ripping off bastards on thows shopping channels, and LOL johnny tidwell and Lobster Guy :D did u keep that suit or have 2 give it back, id like 2 see Lobster Guy again some day, decapitaiting more hippys